Marathon Law Group

Las Vegas Legal Name Change Lawyer

Legal name change lawyer Las Vegas

If you changed your name during marriage and want to return to your former name, the name you want to return to must be included in your Decree of Divorce. Further, children’s names can be changed during an adoption.

For name changes that are not due to marriage, as an adult you have to meet certain requirements which include disclosing any felony convictions and publishing a notice in a newspaper. Marathon attorneys can make this an easy process for you.

A child’s name change requires the consent of both parents unless one parent is deceased, or their rights have been terminated.
A child over the age of 14 must also consent to the name change. Once a name change has been approved and ordered by the Court, you will have to change your name with various government agencies.

Scroll to Top
Consult Today